1. Buying a home requires a lot of knowledge and research which might be time consuming. Let me provide you with the best resources and my expertise so you can save time.
2. I will work to protect your best interest to make sure you buy the best home for your needs for the best value.
3. My area of expertise: I can provide you with the knowledge about the area of my expertise, so you can have all the info you need.
4. Price Negotiations- While agents do not determine prices (they just suggest) I will suggest a negotiation strategy so you can get the right home for the right price.
5. My Market Condition Expertise – I constantly track the conditions of the market and educate my clients about the market trends and situations. It is important to have this information to develop the right buyer’s strategy.
6. My Personal Network – I have large network of professional’s attorney’s, repair and maintenance providers and etc… that have been proven to be reliable and reasonably priced.
7. Confidentiality – Confidentiality is important especially when we develop negotiation strategy.
8. I handle all the paperwork that required by law with the guidance of buyer’s attorney to make sure that your best interest is protected.
9. I answer all your questions after closing. Some issues arise after closing I provide reliable customer support to make sure all the issues that are addressed within my scope of work are resolved.
10. Development of relationship for future business. Majority of my clients come through referrals it is very important to me to keep in touch with my past clients and inform them about market updates and keep in touch.
11. You can conduct MLS search on my website in addition I will be glad to e-mail you the buyer’s guide and a list of properties in the area of interest.